A MALAYSIA Bumiputra owned private limited company; PALB ENGINEERING (M) SDN. BHD. is principally involved in the Manufacturing, Maintenance, Trading and Construction with specific products as follows:
- Authorized distributor for ROBWAY Crane Safety System. (Supply, Install, Commissioning & Maintenance).
- Authorized Distributor and Service Center for BOSCH REXROTH products, sales partner for East Malaysia & Brunei
- Authorized BOSCH REXROTH Training Center, providing all levels of hydraulic training, theoretical and practical.
- Authorized Distributor for APPLETON MARINE, INC to Supply & after sale services.
- Offshore API 2C Crane Operation Maintenance Services Accordance APIRP 2D.
- Pressurized wire rope Cleaning & Lubricator System Services.
- Hydraulic Oil System Flushing and Cleaning Services.
- Hydraulic Practical Training Workshop & API 2C Crane Training Bench.
- Offshore containers & Lifting Equipment Revalidation. (MPI, DPI, UTI, DT, Load Test etc.)
- Trading of wire rope Sling Fabrication, Webbing Slings, Shackles, Other Lifting Tackles, & Stockiest of Lifting Gears & Products
- Rental of Equipment's & Lifting Equipment's Mobile Crane, Re-boring Tools, Wireless Load Cell, Water Pillow / Water Bag, Diesel Water Pump, Weight Block, Spooling Machine, Flushing Skid, Torque Wrench etc.)
- Hydraulic Service Center for pumps, motors, and valves; includes repair, refurbish, and provide test report.
- Supply of Hydraulic power pack, Accumulators, Hydraulic Hoses & components.
- Steel minor fabrication & Machining.
- Supply, services & troubleshoot Hydraulic system of Various Industries
Miri Head office - 6,000 sqft
Labuan Branch Office - 552 sqft
Bintulu Branch Office - 3,100 sqft
Miri Workshop - 16,000 sqft
Labuan Branch Workshop - 3,496 sqft
Bintulu Workshop - 5,400 sqft
Since 2006, PALB Enginerring (M) Sdn. Bhd. has established its Headquarters in Miri (Sarawak) with a working area of 16,000 square feet for workshop and 6,000 square feet for office, Our Branch Office in Labuan has a working area of 3,496 square feet for workshop and 552 square feet for office. We have also expanded our property in our Bintulu Branch with a working area 3,100 square feet for office and 5,400 square feet for workshop. Our core business is to supply, install, and commission, Load Test and maintenance offshore API 2C & RP2D and onshore cranes and other hoisting and lifting equipment.
We also provide services such as minor fabrication of offshore containers according to new global lifting standard EN12079. PALB, as a local support company also maintains a minimum amount of critical stock/spare parts to ensure the availability to meet clients’ requirements. Beside our cranes’ related business, we are also involved in supplying and recertification of new and used slings, shackles and lifting & hoisting equipment, including pull load test. We practice NDT and MPI methods in all the recertification services with TUV and BV is collaborated as third party certification body to ensure achievement of the standards required.